About

This Blog Is Now Ended...But Hopefully Links Will Still Work.
But still stick links you have in the shoutout for people to use.
cheers

Shoutout


Monday 19 February 2007

Preschool Tea Party Massacre - John Denver School Of Flight [2005]

band: preschool tea party massacre
album: John Denver School Of Flight
genre: grind / deathcore / nintendo
tracklist:
1. What A Horrible Way To Go Out
2. Cherry Kool-Aid and K-Mart Sneakers Are Key Ingredients For Mass Suicide
3. HIV Infected Fecal Matter
4. I Took My A.K. To A Nun Shit Sex Orgy
5. We Finally Got A Drummer But Hes Paralyzed From The Neck Down
6. I'll Stick My Dancing Shoes Up Your Ass
7. Dimebag Is Just Like Selena...Dead
8. PBurning Bridges Like I Burn Babies
9. Thug Mosh Grind Doo
10. John Denver School Of Flight (Instrumental)
11. How Many Licks To The Center Of The Pussy Pop...The World May Never Know


Link

No comments: